The wool used for this sweater is extremely thin and even with the use of a camisole or some type of underlayer (a must), it looks like a cheap sweater. When I ordered it, I expected a lightweight wool, but this is much too thin. Returning it today.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
This sweater is a brilliaant and attractive blue. The packaging was regretable as it necessitated ripping a soft package to get to the product which was wrinkled and undesirable looking because of this soft packaging,thereby thwarting any ability to return it. The small size revealed long, long sleeves way out of proportion to any human I know. The waist is loose as the description notes and the fullness of the skirt, unlike the picture which makes it look stylish, gives the sweater a disheveled look. Sorry Overstock, this one was a loser, and an expensive one.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was strange. The arms are long enough for an orangutan-and this is a small!
Alpaca is one of my favorite textiles and I am thrilled to find such a beauty for a reasonable price, those sweaters are usually unreachable because of the price, but Overstock I thank you for making this available through fair trade-which makes me even prouder- such an elegant item. You can dress it up or down. I am never disappointed by Overstock items and I will recomend this store and this specific item to anyone I know. You will not regret it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, it is the same blue
- How is the quality of the product? soft, and well knitted
- Did the product fit true to size? yes,it it form fitting.