These are colorful and bright and go with a number of outfits in my closet. These do not have a rubber backing for the curved post and unless I want to loose these, I have to provide these. The optimum secure device would be lever backs, but these days (I don't know why) they are becoming increasingly difficult to find. Otherwise, I won't risk losing one when I slip my coat or jacket off, as it's happened way too often.
Beautiful and I would buy another pair if they had them in different color
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes very much better in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect sizing
lovely earrings - very bold colors and eye striking versatile and go with lots of things very glad to support free trade
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? good
The scale of these were too big for me. The are not huge,but I have short hair and like an earring smaller than this. I tried to guess from the measurement given. I wish it was in inches rather than mm. I know this is unique b/c it is a handcrafted item,but the turquoise was not well matched. One earring had black splotches on it and the other didn't . It was very noticeable. Back they go.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes and no
- How is the quality of the product? okay
- Did the product fit true to size? difficult to judge from mm measurement given
These earrings are very cute. I was a bit surprised by the color of the stone in the smallest bottom section. I had assumed it was a reddish stone, but in person it looks very brown or amber. My computer monitor probably made it look redder than it was. Anyway, the brown is very pretty and I really love these earrings.