We got this table a little over a month ago, rust started to develop underneath the lacquer layer. When we tried to contact overstock to return it, this was the response I received: "I did email the warehouse with your pictures requesting new benches because the ones you received were defective. The warehouse did advise me "the rust is under the lacquer finish on the bench and that is how the product comes. The bumps and rust are a part of how the product is, and any bench that is resent will have that". I am more than happy to set this item up for a return for a refund if you would like, however if the item is returned, return shipping would not be covered" To be fair, Overstock did offer a refund. But the rust really wasn't there when we put together the dining set.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I was really hesitant to buy this at first but the table is great!!! Clean lines and substantial presence in the room, it cetainly anchors a room without consuming it...truely a great look to mix and match textures in a room, adding the cold clean look to be accented with soft warm colors and fabrics. Love It!!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Not exactly, the table and benches were more black then the pictures represented
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product is really good. I have some concern that the bench legs aren't flaired enough which may cause it to be prone to tipping. Overall the set is heavy duty and will last FOREVER.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was right on.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes