Bought a pair for my wife and I (both snowshoe novices). Took them out of the box and strapped them on. Took a walk in the backyard and heard my son say " Mom and Dad have finally lost it". Put them on a few days later after a beautiful snowfall. Had a great walk just a mile from home on a golf course. I would have been on the couch if I didn't have the shoes. Even if we just get out a few times over the winter I would consider it a success. Great price! Go for it.
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
This is turning-out to be a great value, considering it includes the carrying bag and poles. The Yukon Charlies brand has been in the business awhile, so i'm looking forward to long use. But know that you're getting a low-end model that's been discontinued, and for recreational use only. The poles have twist-style telescoping design. The basic zippered bag has mesh vents. When selecting the correct size for you, remember to factor-in your weight and the gear/pack you'll be carrying. This size is ok up to 200 lbs. The package arrived complete and new.
Very good for flat to rolling areas. Great binding - can be adjusted with gloves on Very easy initial adjustment.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good product for the price
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes