This hand muff does fine. There is plenty of room inside - my hands are small and there is probably about double the room that I would need. It has a gentle cuff at both ends to keep the warmth inside and the colder air out. This comes with a shoulder strap that can be clipped on or left off. It also includes one hand warmer pack that you can place in the zipper compartment to keep your hands warm up to 12 hours. The outer fabric isn't exactly soft, and it sounds almost crinkly when moving around (although it's not nylon or similar fabric - more like a thin canvas), but it seems durable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Far from fancy, but seems sturdy.
- How accurate was the sizing? na
I ordered this for my grandmother who suffers from neuropathy and arthritis. Her hands are always cold and she would bundle under blankets or heavy hot water bottles. This is a great solution. A convenient strap for her to wear it around her neck. She comments about how warm it is! My PopPop said her eyes just lit up when she opened the box! My only complaint would be it would be nice to find reheatable warmers for the pocket (more eco friendly and cost saving long term) but I plan to make one with rice instead.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate Sizing