Loved my first pair so much that I bought them again. First pair lasted me two years, which is great for the amount I hunt and for the areas that I hunt. Normally have to buy a new pair every year. Seem to run a boot size small as I normally wear a 13 boot but have to get these in size 12.
Like the look and performance so far, but only used them once. The real test of neoprene is how long it will last before leaks develop in the seams. Coming off a similarly priced pair from Gander Mountain, which only made it through 2 seasons, I am hoping for more. Unfortunately Remington seems to have left the neoprene wader business, so am giving Winchester a try. My Remington waders lasted 8 years under the same usage and storage conditions, so will see if these measure up over the long term.
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be of high quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? so far
they're fine. good quality. easy to use. good price for the quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was a little short but he's also 6'5
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good. it's hard to tell about warmth due to it bein warm right now
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? as far as he knows. it didn't feel any leaks when he was fishin in the river
As soon as these bad boys came in I went and tested them. They kept me dry and warm in very cold water. (49*) temp. Def a fan for life and will def continue to shop at Overstock. Thanks for the great price. My outdoor store right down the road has the same pair of waders for 290$ so that tells you something right there.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfectr
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent qaulity, tough material
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes