I have a Kershaw Black Blur that costs 6X the cost of this knife. The Kershaw weighs .6 oz less but only has one way of openind. For the money I would rather have 6 of these. The Kershaw arrives sharper as evidenced by my blwwding finger. Great buy for a knife made in China. But, also aren't Ipads Made in China as well?
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality for the price
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
For the price I figured why not? I needed a backup knife for work. For a*** knife it is surprisingly sturdy. The knife feels pretty good in hand. The spring assisted opening I feel will weaken for sure in the future BUT for now it works.
so far out of all the knives i've bought on here this is the best only thing that worries me is the glass breaker is super glued on....i fear it will fall off ):
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes