Bought these for my daughter - she loves them. The fit was perfect - was recommended to order one size down from the regular shoe size and was right on target. She skated several hours at the rink and they did great. No complaints. Shipping was as expected.
I decided to get these skates as a quick and cheap alternative to use at the rink. I hate using rentals and I felt this would feel the void, however I was still disappointed with sizing. I wear a woman's size 9 and bought a size 8 based on the reviews and still found the skates to be to big. I had to return them and now I hoping the size 7 will fit. If they do fit it will be safe to say that these skates are definetly sized in US men sizes.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing for these skates are way off.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The skate is ok for the price.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I will be changing the laces, since the ones that come with start to fray when caught in the velcro.
Decent product for the cheap price, but the sizing is off. Refer to the sizing section ... runs big, and there are no half sizes.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing runs little big, but not enough to go down another full size. It would have been better if they had half sizes.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pretty good, the sizing is a little off though.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I bought this skates for my daughter's birthday and I have not regretted it at all. She is bale to skate around the neighbourhood with no problems and even more so at the skiating rink this is a great buy....
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality, strong and comfortable
The quality of this skates were not what I expected. The mounts for the tires were n not even causing the alignment of the tires to be off. This made it almost impossible to skate. It could be that the pair I received were just defective but I did end up returning the item and ordering a pair from a differnet company which I am very happy with.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate for skates. You should order one size smaller then your shoe size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No. The alignment of the wheels were all off.
bought these for my daughter's birthday- first time out in them and didn't make it a quarter mile before a bad fall from the rear wheels coming out of their housing and turning, never again Viper.
- How accurate was the sizing? mens sizes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor skate quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? rear wheel housing disengaged while skating leading to a fall
I'm a beginner skater but the quality and stability seems great to me. The sizing, however, is large. I ordered a size and a half down for loose fit. I'm keeping it.
- How accurate was the sizing? They fit maybe a size and a half larger. Normally I wear a 10 but because of the previous reviewers, I ordered a 9 and it is still a bit on the large size. Thick socks made it fine.s
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes all is well here.
these skates are huge, they say woman's but are really men's, I wear a 9 1/2 in woman's so was worried a nine would crunch my toes but all the other reviews said they run alittle big so i was hoping they would fit just right. When they arrived I tried them on and they fit like an 11! YIKES! Honestly the quality of the fabric is cheap and would not recommend these to any one. I decided to keep them for my son who will hopefully fit into them one day to avoid the hassle of having to pay to return them and possibly only getting 50% refunded.
- Did the product fit true to size? no
- How is the quality of the product? poor
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
I am thrilled with my new roller skates. I took them for a test run at my local roller rink after being away from roller skating for over 30 years. My quad skates made my reentry feel as though I never stopped roller skating. They are comfortable, stylish, and roll ever so smoothly. I could not have chosen a better skate fit for myself. Please be mindful that these skate run a little big. I normally wear a size 8 (female) shoe and was able to wear these skates very comfortably in a size 7. Thanks previous reviewers for letting me know about the size discrepancy. Wonderful purchase. Get rolling!
I bought these for my 10 yr. old who wanted roller skates but not roller blades. Since she wears a size 8, I cant purchase kids skates. She LOVES them. Even though its pretty cold outsiide she has been out there using them! They fit well, are made well, and easy to put on and stay secure.They are a great product and I highly reccommend.
GO DOWN TWO SIZES TO GET THE CORRECT SIZE! These skates are great and a really good deal, but be aware that even though it says these are "Women's" skates, these skates are definitely men's sized. I learned the hard way, I ordered a size 10 and they were clearly men's sized. I returned the size 10's and got a size 8 and they fit perfectly.
I bought these skates for my daughter. They say they are women's skates, but I think they are men's sized. You may want to buy a size smaller. She decided to keep them & grow into them. They are a bit heavy on her feet, but she's adjusting to them well.
My daughter is a young adult. You know they like well made, quality things. She loves her Viper Speed skates. That makes me happy!
- How accurate was the sizing? Right size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made...And look good too!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects. Everything was in tack.