Thin material, zipper is of poor quality, hard to zip. Inside stitching did not catch the lining, leaving a hole and causing it to also fray. Lunch bag virtually unusable, called Overstock and they issued a full refund. Great customer service Overstock! You've retained this customer!
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor zipper quality, thin material
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no. stitching inside did not catch the lining, leaving a 1 inch hole
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I purchased this lunch bag for work. I work at an adult day program and we are out for the first half of the day and lunch most of the time. It has been very helpful in keeping my lunch warm. When I am not using the hot compartment myself I have used it for clients. We have all been very happy at lunch when our food is still warm.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes