This was sent to a Foosball enthusiast as a tongue-in-cheek gift but they really loved it. Once it was assembled - and that wasn't difficult - they said it looked like the real thing, just smaller. They also said it was easy to store and they will bring it along on future vacations so the rest of us can play along.
I called customer service and told them of the missing parts. I was told that I would receive the parts in a few days. The parts arrived and my grandsons are having a good time with the foosball table. I would recommend this game to anyone and I would recommend Overstock.com for their service. They were very professional.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing of the game was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the game is as advertised.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The game arrived without one handle bar and the screw that holds the handlebar in place.
looks better in person, it was a gift and the kid lovet it, it is big and looks and feels expensive. great value for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? true tu size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy, good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Once all the kinks were worked out the game worked like a dream. The players and rods are good quality and work well, the material is good enough quality to work, but not as high as a full size game; though you don't need that quality for the size. Instructions were unclear and the material labeling and where they go, particularly which screws go where (small ones for the grips, long ones for the score board), were not usefully. It's a simple enough design so you figure it out, but the the instructions are only good to get you started, then just go with what you think.
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was good. The end pieces cracked during construction but not earth ending.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The "field" wasn't wide enough to fit into both side indentions. This created a lack in all around support, which caused the free edge to warp upward and prevent the players to move. You can fix it with some work with a knife, but it took a while to get sorted out.
This product is so grossly overpriced on "O" as now I've seen this in every store in town for a fraction of the price. There was no way to know at the time I purchased this but from now on I'm hesitating big time before purchasing online again.
- How accurate was the sizing? small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. TBD
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? TBD