The tent came within a few days. It's made very well and goes up and down quick and easy. The tent spikes are small so we will replace those with a larger set. The wheels on the carrying bag were broken when we receieved it but the bag is made well, just like the tent. The tent is vented at the top which helps keep it from blowing over in light winds. Very happy with our purchase.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy metal with quality canopee material
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No. Wheels on the case were broken when it arrived
First Up canopies are easy to put up and take down. Product was as advertised, no defects. Canopy is a nice deep red color. I'd consider buying another.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality. Easy to put up and take down.
I've had this for about 2 years now and it is still going strong. It's relatively easy to use, though it does really need 2 people to put it up. My only major complaint is that the rolling case for the tent broke the first time I used it (a wheel broke off) and replacing the case costs about half as much as the tent itself.
Great tent for just about anything! Easy to put up, sturdy and top is vented for the wind. The case has wheels and it is simple to get this tent in and out of the bag! Highly recommend!
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot On!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well built, easy to put up and use.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
We bought this to provide shade at craft fairs and social events. We wanted something sturdy with a vented roof to reduce problems from light winds. it set up as expected, looked great and came down just as quickly with no surprises.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the cover was in excellent condition. Instructions recommend removing cover from frame to store; this is not only inconvenient and timeconsuming, but in many situations impractical. However, unless the cover is removed it won't fit back in the carrying bag, which barely fits the frame.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no. the base of the carrying bag was broken in half. We plan store he cover on the frame and using a different storage solution, so we didn't return the item for the broken case. One of roof supports did not lock in position but we were able to fix by tightening the fastener with an allen wrench. It served it's purpose and appears to be well made otherwise.