For those interested in this bike and know a thing or two about components you will notice the photo of the bike shows a small lever behind the brake lever. This is a lever that goes with STI (Shimano Total Integration) shifting system where you pivot the brake lever to the inside and the gears change to a larger chain ring. The small lever will return the to the next smaller chain ring. The Bike you will receive will not have this system but a much cheaper system. I do not own this bike but did take notice of this issue in the photo. It makes the buyer think they are getting the more expensive shifting system when they are not based on the photo. Parts description is correct just the photo is not.
- How accurate was the sizing? do not know
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. do not know
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? do not know
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Overall for my wifes first road bike price was good bike was nice quality, bike is very lite easy to ride we are pretty satisfied.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? only found one of the plastic handle bar tape retainers broke but this does not really effect the bike in any way.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes