The bicycle appears to be a good value for the price. It arrived in good condition and all needed parts were in the carton. None were damaged. Major part assembly of the bike was fairly straightforward. Unfortunately, the adjustment instructions were not well written and the illustrations for parts location were rather poor. The difficulties were compounded by the fact that assembly and adjustment for several models were included together. Considerable head scratching was needed to get everything straightened out. Upon completion, however, we judged the bike to ride well with no significant deficiencies for this price class.
I ordered this bike and recieved it shortly after. It was easy to assemble and my husband loves it. I would recommend it
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Item arrived with terrible instructions full of typos and referencing parts that are never identified in the initial diagram. The Left peddle did not want to initially screw in. The kick stand installation instructions do not give any true install instructions that can be deciphered unless you have built a bike before. On top of it all the bike had HUGE scratches/scuff in the front, above the wheel, and on top of it all the brake cable was crushed on arrival. Completely disappointed.
The bike was bulky and heavy. I purchased it for my sister, and I wouldnt let her ride it. I sent it back.
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. when I received it, it was missing the pedals and they told me to go out and buy new ones.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? nope, it was missing an important washer