At times where I live, we have power outtages at least 2-3 times per year....so I decided to buy two of these lanterns. Boy, was I right in getting these lanterns. Hurricane Sandy. Used one of the lanterns in the bedroom -- plenty of lighting to get around in room. Used both in livingroom. A real lifesaver. I ordered 8 more --- 4 more for me and 4 for my friend. Needless to say I don't need 6 -- so I gave my mother 3 lanterns so she can keep one on her night table, one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. You can''t go wrong with these lanterns. Highly recommend them.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
I've bought two of these lanterns and they have both failed. after connecting with ac adapter you cannot adjust the brightness level using the dimmer switch . Whether you have it set on low or up to max the light burns max. then after a few days of use the light goes dim as if you have it on the low setting even though its still on high. the dimmer switch will now work but your choices are now dim or off. my sister with downs syndrome uses this or at least tries to use this as a night light. Complete fail.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? apparently not
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No