I use it not so long time and not everyday but after using i have feel better than before. It's like a stretching... gravity is working.
- How accurate was the sizing? it's normal
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not bad
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defects
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I have an inversion table at home. i used the boots with a pull up bar at my work site overseas. It turned out to be a bit of a challenge to get up and down on a straight bar but I eventually figured it out. bend your knees. the padding was good and the snaps worked well to get a good fit each time. It was hard to tell when i was ordering what size I was actually purchasing. Be careful and make sure you get the right size. I would recommend these boots for an experienced hanger or someone with mild or no health/back issues. Unlike an inversion table which offers angles of degrees, straight down is your only option with boots. an inversion table gives your spine, neck and joints time to adjust and expand as you slowly go further and further over. Hanging with boots is sudden and possibly painful if you have back problems, etc. I don't think you can really do damage to your body (but what do I know) but it might hurt first timers and shock them. Call your chiropractor or doctor !
- How accurate was the sizing? got lucky
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes