My dog was sprayed in the face by a skunk and I immediately called Animal Emergency who told me to use a baking soda-peroxide-dish soap recipe...DID NOT WORK even after 15 baths and it was very harsh, especially if using on a dog's face. Four days after the skunking, I found myself still desperately searching for something to get rid of this horrid smell on my dog. Thank God I came across "Tecnu Outdoor Skin Cleanser." I applied it and after only one use, the smell is GONE! It was easy to apply and I also found it to be much gentler when using on my dog's face. I do not understand why this product is not better known for skunk odor removal on dogs, cats and humans but I am going to shout its praises to anyone who will listen to me. I also used Ozium air sanitizer which can be found in the auto freshener section of Walmart and left my windows open so fresh air could circulate. And I sprinkled baking soda on the carpets and let sit for 24 hours before vacuuming. No more skunk smell on my dog or in my house! Please share these wonder-finds so others will not waste precious time on methods that do not work.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I have tried many cleansers in the past. Technu is head and shoulders above the others. I have complete confidence in the product.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great success using the product.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects
I am an outdoors person. Every spring and summer I get the ivy. I have used Tecnu for many years and its the best. Apply to affected areas within 1-4 hours of exposure and the oils are neutralized. Also works great for adding to the washing machine with affected clothing.
- How accurate was the sizing? not sure
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not sure
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? not sure