i would highly recommend this product. its one of the few chairs that dont submerge into the water and you can stay dry, its sturdy, i bought it for my 200 lb son and its great and fits him well
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. chair well worth the price, very nicely made
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
I have the solid chairs that are quite expensive so I thought I would try this one. Easy to blow up and will be easy to store for the winter. After use I just hang it on a patio swing to dry and be up off the ground. You need to adjust the air to what you prefer as far as comfort. Less air seems to work for me.Its more of a sitting position so reclining is not possible. Opening between seat and leg rest keeps you cool with the water right there. These things are alway a bit tricky to get in and out of -this one is no different in that regard. It's a keeper.
- How accurate was the sizing? Can fit just about anyone.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems like a durable fabric and is easy to store between use.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Chair was in perfect condition.
this raft looked sooo glorious and comfortable!! It's looks were deceiving and I made sure it wasn't just me that was so uncomfortable in it so I had family members all try it. We ended up throwing it away and it was expensive for a raft.
This is the second pair we bought. The first pair lasted 3 years, which included being left outside all winter. Obviously they would have lasted longer had I taken better care of them. I am 6 feet tall and over 250 pounds, these fi me fine and I float very well in them. In fact only blow up the inflatable pieces till they just barely hold their shape, this will allow you to sit a bit lower in the water. Fully inflated I am almost completely out of the water.
A little tricky to figure out to inflate because of multiple compartments but once they are ready they are so comfortable! We are a taller, boat-floating family and these work very well. My 6-8/270 son even likes them!
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes