It came on time, is of high quality. It installed easily and is working fantastic. I installed it on the back of my travel trailer and loaded 3 bikes on it. It is solid and stable- we have travelled over 1000 miles with not problems at all. I would highly recommend it.
I bought this product because I have a fifthwheel with a square steel bumper and wanted to carry a bikerack on the bumper since I cannot get a trailer hitch on the back of the trailer easily. THIS did the trick, solid product, well made and easy to use. I have recommended it to relatives and friends and will continue to do so.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a very high quality product, heavy, well made!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? This product was well made and no problems or defects
This bumper adapter is exactly what I needed. It's solid construction surprised me given the price. I have had a similar product before, but this product far exceeds the qualityof that item. I would highly recommend this adapter if you need one.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fit exactly as described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a quality built, sturdy product.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Completely defect free.
This is a great product. Very high quality metal. Comes with robust hex nuts and all the hardware you need include elastic nuts. Be careful though as this will not fit on your bumper if it is too close to your rv. You need at least 2 inches for the receiver to fit over the size of the bumper and to get the hex in between the bumper and vehicle.
This bumper worked perfect on the back of our Travel Trailer. Becareful, not all bike racks are meant to go on the back of a trailer. We used a Swagman XP bike rack and it worked great. The bikes never shifted, nor did the bumper
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes