I used this light for less than a week before it all hit the fan. Firstly the clip is not strong at all and would shift continually throughout my ride. It even fell the bike while riding! The light itself is bright but it does not include a flicker mode. Also the light itself did not fit snugly into the clip and would move in addition to the clip moving. Overall, better to spend more and get a better quality light
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
The bracket that holds it to the handlebar is cheep plastic and broke the as soon as I tried to install it.
- How accurate was the sizing? It would not fit on my bike.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A plastic peace of junk that broke when I tried to install it.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? see above
The flashlight is very nice and bright enough for small projects. I bought the flashlight to travel through a 1.7 mile tunnel on the Hiawatha Trail in Idaho. The flashlight attached easily to my bike handle but because the tunnel was so dark (no other lighting), the flashlight was not strong enough to project light very far. However, it is a nice flashlight for the price and good for most uses where you want to focus on one item.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes