I am very happy with the Stretcher. I wish it had better instructions for proper use. While trying to use, finally I figured out proper way ... and sinec I am extremely happy with the results. I do not know whu would anyone want very expensive back-stretcher products. This is just PERFECT.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect .... it is adjustable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy and EASY to use.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? YES
Shipped in timely fashion, like how it feels after you Finally figure out how to adjust. I am short,and it was difficult to reach the handle to adjust, and it is very difficult to keep your feet in the hold. If it were spring loaded at the feet I would give it 2 thumbs up. (5)
This is SO much better than the inversion one we returned to Wal Mart! It doesn't take up alot of space in the room. We can't get dizzy on this one! Hope it will help our backs. The price was right, so we're glad we bought it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Fits shorter than what is labeled on the leg area. I approximate about 3" shorter than the label (I have to use 69" for my height at 66"). The feet/ankle holder does not hold tight enough. I have to flex my feet/ankle towards the head to keep my feet/ankle in the holder. I have to wear socks to decrease irritation. Once everything is in position it does its job. I do feel less tension in my back after using it. Good construction. There is another similar product that looks the same as this, but different labeling and cost twice as much. Because of the above I gave Average rating.
- How accurate was the sizing? Shorter than what is labeled on the leg area.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good construction.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.