it doesn't stay in place especially on carpeted areas. it is only good for hardwood floors, but then again it won't stay in place.
- How accurate was the sizing? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? none
An instructor at a class on pond management recommended buying foam mats, cutting holes in them for plant pots and using them as floating islands to cut down on algae and improve pond health. By far these mats were the best buy anywhere on the internet (thanks Overstock!) and I have the first little island floating in my pond. It looks so great I ordered five more packages.
- How accurate was the sizing? dead on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far they are doing great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defects found