I love this machine. It is the best one I have purchased. It is QUIET and gives a decent workout. It was easy to put together in 10 minutes or so. If you are looking for a low impact, low intensity workout (although it does have 12 levels of resistance) this is perfect. I have wasted money on a recumbant bike (out the door) and an upright bike (collecting dust). I have been using my climber 5 days a week for the last month. Starting with just 5 minutes a day and now up to almost 20.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is very good.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The peg that attaches the lift mechanism on one side was defective. I replaced both sides with a nut and bolt.
Great machine, compact size, but quality was a bit lacking. One screw fell on my tile floor and cracked. Otherwise great machine that's easily stored away.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is lacking
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
First.....it arrived in a few days after ordering. Assembled it in a short time (easy). What a great Stepper! Very sturdy and yet compact! I use my stepper almost everyday, almost four months. My legs are stronger and I know I'm getting a great cardio workout.
This machine is great for a really good workout without having to go to the gym. You burn calories and really feel it toning your legs. The great thing is it doesn't clutter your house! Fits so easily in your living room or on the patio, and then you can so easily fold it and put it in a closet. Works great!
It's a cheap stuff from China. I used to own a German step climber which I had to replace because the hydraulic pump was leaking and replacing it was too expensive, just like any German cars. This is not for serious working out people.
This arrived quickly and the box was intact. It was very easy to assemble. The description of the size was accurate; the footprint of the product was compact. However, the hydraulic cylinders did not work. When someone stepped on it the foot pedals immediately went down to the floor - no resistance no matter what setting was chosen. If you stepped off it, the foot pedals slowly rose to the starting position. There was no resistance that would have been any form of exercise.
- How accurate was the sizing? The description of the size of the machine was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Most of the individual parts seemed well made.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? NO
I just got this little piece because I wanted something small enough for my tiny place. I was most attracted to the "folding" part of the description so I could store it out of sight but still bring it out easily. This aspect was a disappointment. To fold it up, you have to remove a center pin that doesn't come out very easily and detach both pedals. Realistically, you're not likely to want to fold and reset each time. Having said that, I was happy to find that it was sturdy enough. Doesn't feel like it's going to wobble or fall apart. Not sure how it will work out in the long run since I've only had it a few days. So far, it's doing the job!
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good for the price
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? There were a few dents but works fine
I purchased this stepper because I did not have time to go to the gym or run in my neighborhood anymore. Item shipped quickly, took about 10 mintues to put together. I set it up in a corner in my living room and it is great. The display is very helpful also. The stepper gives you a great workout and I can use it whenever I feel like it, even if it is for 10 or 15 minutes. It does not fold away but it is not heavy or huge and can be put in any area of your house.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes