I have found this item to be exactly what it was advertised to be. It is very easy to use. I especially like the fold up feature. I also like the feature that shows how fast you are walking and how far. The calorie counter is also quite nice. I would recommend this treadmill to any one who just wants to stay active in the cold weather. It gives you the chance to do just that.
Arrived quickly. Easily put together (as long as you actually read the direction...ahem...Men of the world). I take a brisk walk around my neighborhood for 45 minutes every morning, but hardly ever break a sweat. I can use this treadmill for about 10 minutes before I'm full out NBA sweating. It does provide good resistance. My only complaint is that it's a little loud--HOWEVER--I would gladly pay $110ish for a slightly loud treadmill than $900ish dollars for one that is whisper quiet. I'm trying to find a creative solution to one more problem--nowhere to put my kindle. Overall, good treadmill. I recommend it.
This treadmill was an excellent purchase for me. I am a senior citizen and live in an upstairs apartment. During snowy/icy winters I don't get out much, so it provides a great way for me to stay active. It arrived via UPS about 2 weeks after ordering it. The box was very heavy (about 90 lbs.) My son came over and put it together for me with little difficulty. I use it daily, and am glad to report that it's pretty quiet.
I really just wanted a treadmill small and compact that I could put in my living room and use while watching TV, etc. I found this and it was a great bargain, easy to assemble, and so simple. It's great that it still tracks your time, distance, and even calories burned. I keep it folded up and stored in the corner next to my couch when it's not being used and I simply unfold it and get walking when I sit down to watch a movie and decide to go ahead and just walk while I watch, instead of sitting. I don't use it for running or any kind of intense workout and I still keep my gym membership for that. But it's perfect for staying somewhat active when I would usually just be sitting around.
This treadmill is great. It's just what I needed. I live in an apt. So the size is small and space saving, yet big enough to walk/run on. The only thing i wasn't aware of was its not electric... Which in the end I'm ok with that, more workout for me :)
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very convenient!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
I had to hold on bending over leaning on the bar handles when the treadmill first arrived. I now am able to stand up straight walking on the tread mill. I am a bit heafty and it is holding up. With all treadmills you have to be careful and I would suggest everyone keep that in mind when using one. I am satisfied with purchase.
- How accurate was the sizing? OK.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I find heavy construction.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I did not find any.
It is working out fine for our purposes....nothing special, but adequate!
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It appears sturdy...kind of difficult sometimes as it is manual stepping, nothing automatic...but OK for our purposes.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? None discovered so far.
It came with all the parts and was easy to put together. It works as advertised. I would not like it if it had been more expensive. It is difficult to maintain the pace you want. It either picks up too much speed or stops. I'm hoping that it will get better after more use but even if it doesn't I'm pretty sure I can adjust my gait to improve its performance.
- How accurate was the sizing? NA
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is what I expected. It is just right for the price.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Free of defects
This is a great treadmill! I built it in under 30min and it comes with everything needed to build it. The only thing with this treadmill and electronic ones is that you have to grab on to the handles to effectively exercise... which doesn't allow for reading or anything like that. I have no problem with that because I just watch some TV while I'm exercising. It also comes with a little display that says how long you have been walking, the calories you've burned, your speed, and how many miles. Could not ask for more for such a great product and at a great price!!
- How accurate was the sizing? Correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
The treadmill was easy to assemble and is a good product for the price. Because it is manual, it takes some getting used to, but overall it's a really good product.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurrate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems good for the price.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I bought this so that I could walk while I'm reading, or other things that don't require me to sit at my computer -- just so I'm not sitting at my desk all day long. It's fine for walking -- I'm not surprised that some customers find it a bit too flimsy for running. The band doesn't glide particularly smoothly. The manufacturer recommends using some silicon spray to ameliorate this problem, but I haven't gotten around to trying that yet.
- How is the quality of the product? fine
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes