Good quality item...however was very disappointed ...the stride is too short and is nothing more then a stepper ...it also tips....if it weren't for the hassle I would have and should have returned it...a very bad purchase and waste of money...off it went to the Thrift Shop!
If you want to get an excellent aerobic workout at home but have very little space, this machine is great. It takes a little under an hour to put together. It tends to wiggle a bit, but the base is so much smaller than standard, it's worth the trade-off to be able to have a real elliptical in a tiny space. It is also not hard to move to another spot. You will get a great cardio workout--just accept that there's a small compromise in the feel of the machine so that you can work out at home. I am very glad I bought this elliptical.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality with size features other machines don't have
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
The motion is a little jerky until you get used to the small stride. This is made for a shorter person with a small stride. I believe a tall person would have great difficulty adjusting to the stride motion. I love it as I can get in my "walks" on rainy days without having a large treadmill. I wish the handles moved.
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was just as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality production
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects were found