It was a perfect fit for my Nordic Track elliptical. My previous mat was too short.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I am sure I did not read the dimensions right but this should not be made to put exercise equipment on it. It is still thin to the point where a treadmil and eliptical leaves marks in the carpet underneath the mat. Next time will buy something thicker.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thiner than I expected
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Just as expected. Fold lines didn't prevent mat from lying completely flat. No odor. Not thick but sturdy, which is what we wanted. We have had our treadmill on it for 10 days now and use it on a concrete floor - no problems & works well. We have ordered another for under an ab-lounge.
I recently purchased this item for my mini-sized stair stepper and elliptical machine. I can confidently state it works well for the 60lbs of equipment and 160lbs of myself, unsure how it will perform under extremely heavy, bulky equipment. Overall, I am happy with the purchase for my needs.