These came as advertised and function well with our two SUPs. The design is intended to make the screws less visible and provides sufficient anchorage to hold the boards. The boards are flat or with a slight tilt up, but that is okay as the pads on the bars provide friction helping them to stay in place.
Product was as described, it lacks quality. The steel is to thin and not constructed well. The supports are also weak and thin. Plastic plugs in tubing where broken when I received it. Stand up paddle boards 30" wide or larger aren't supported well. These racks better suited for narrow touring boards.
- How accurate was the sizing? Product received as described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Horizontal supports are too short, and flimsy.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
Good solid rack with detachable arms. Good quality padding and metal..
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems strong - got 2 SUPs on it and haven't fallen yet
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes