I bought a size 4, which is what my daughter takes in clothes. She is tall, so sometimes we need a 5 just for the length. These pants are 1-2 FEET too long! I am 5'7' and they almost work for my legs. Also, the pants come up very high on her chest (not waist); it that usual for snow pants??? Unless a neighbor can use them, I will be returning them immediately. I gave it 2 stars because they seemed to be well made.
This was a great buy for the price. They kept my son warm firing ski season and were durable. A definite recommend!
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
My son is a perfect size 10 so I ordered them in a 10. They fit perfectly at the waist, but they were extremely long. I had to go to the ski shop and pay twice as much for snow pants.
- How accurate was the sizing? Extremely long
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yest