I finally got to use this bag on an early season fishing trip to Wyoming. Over nite temps were 11`-15` F for three nights. The bag was very cozy with no cold spots felt, I pulled the shoulder closure up tight and slept well. Overall I would recommed this bag so far.
I was extremely happy with this bag. I originally bought it to create a body suit for hunting. Now that I've received it, it's too nice to cut up. I think I'll keep it as is and use it as a sleeping bag. The only thing that I found difficult was trying to roll it back up. The outer surface is slippery and the bag is quite thick and fluffy. It gave me some trouble and I couldn't get it back in the original bag. Other than that, it is really nice.
- How accurate was the sizing? The bag is very generous in size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Haven't tested the water repellency, but the warmth is great.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? This bag looked perfect. No flaws or inconsistencies that I could see.
This Well designed, thick flannel lined, poofy, extra wide sleeping bag is an Outstanding value! I just experienced 2 chilly nights in the Utah Uinta Mts.sleeping in this beautiful dream of a bag. It is more comfortable than my own bed at home.
Very warm and large... I've been camping twice since I've purchased this sleeping bag. Once it was still warm so I used the bag as a cushion and its size allowed me to sleep comfortably on top of it. The second camping trip was during near freezing weather and the bag kept me warm.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Warm and plenty of room
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I searched and searched for a good quality, large size, capable of keeping me warm in very cold temperatures, sleeping bags. This bag met all of my requirements for $125.00 less than the others I was looking at. It's big, I go 6'1 at 240 lbs, and move comfortably within the bag. Couldn't be happier, and what a price!!!
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have zero complaints
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects
We sleept with my ten years old son each one with a sleeping bag super warm he slept like a log and i wake up before it was raining and the tent has a defect and leak the sleeping bag is water proof great product but they sould work on a different bag which is not sleepery almost impossible to put back the sleeping bag in bag when used.
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
Super warm, super lite, super soft and comfoprtable, resent hunting trip in a tent, temps got in the teens and my feet stayed warm and toasty. If it wasn't for the zipper being such a pain to zip. Camping with my wife on a queen air materess slept on my old bag and covered with this bag we both stayed very warm and comfortable, my wife loved the hoody part of it, she basically disappeared under it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Good
was great price,was just right size great color very warn everone need one if they camp it is great what else can i say
- How accurate was the sizing? right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. love it
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
As advertised and delivered on time as promised. I would recommend this sleeping bag to all.
- How accurate was the sizing? NA
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As advertised
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
The S/H on this item was unbelievably cheap - $2.95 for 2 sleeping bags. The item was shipped quickly and arrived in a matter of days. Communication by Overstock was excellent. I looked at other retailers and no one could come close to Overstocks price. Additionally, other retailers wanted a lot more money to ship the product. I bought these bags for deer camp in Northern Michigan. I've been using mummy type sleeping bags for years and I was tired of not having enough room to move around inside the bag. This Sitka sleeping bag is BIG and exactly what I was looking for in a product! I couldn't believe just how much space their is inside this bag. Also, as a hunter, the camo pattern on this bag is very nice and exceeded my expectations. I probably won't be using this bag until the fall, but I'm confident it will hold up to the extreme cold of Drummond Island, Michigan. It appears to be well constructed and you can't go wrong with the Sitka name.
I bought this for a week long winter camping trip. On the first night the temperature bottomed out at 19 degrees and I was perfectly warm and slept well. The last night was a bit warmer at 40 degrees and I actually woke up sweaty and had to unzip the bag a bit to cool off. I am very impressed with this bag's warmth and roominess. If you are going to camp in the cold, and would like a little wiggle room that "mummy" bags don't offer... then this bag is for you.
My husband is a truck driver and this sleeping bag is for his cab bunk. It can also double for hunting trips with the camoflage. Looks nice and is very comfortable and sturdy. Also, we can buy another bag and zip them together if we want. Haven't tested the temperature limits yet, but the whole reason we bought this bag was so that he could stay warm during an emergency should the truck die and he be caught out for awhile before help comes.