Its a .5 watt not a 5 watt led, the chain on the compass is a bit of a pain when unscrewing to charge
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
These little flashlights are just the neatest little things! When the 'battery' runs down you just plug it into a car cigarette lighter! The bulbs are LED so they are very bright for their size. The compass at the opposite end screws off to reveal the plug-in feature. The only draw-back I found was that the wire holding the chain to the compass didn't move as easily as hoped. Otherwise, it's a great little invention.
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes, it is small enough to fit in a glove compartment when not needed.
- How is the quality of the product? Very nice. Probably better than one that I found at a hardware store a couple of years ago.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Unknown at this time. I bought 5 of them and I am saving them for Christmas 'stocking stuffers'.
I really like these flashlights, They are perfect for your car and you don't have to worry about buying batteries or worry about the batteries dying you can just charge it up from the car lighter. My only complaint is that the light could be brighter. But the price is right so I can't complaint too much