For a model airplane, it's great, only 28 parts to snap together. The product description claims no glue is needed but the instructions booklet does mention that cement may be needed based on your preference. One of the bombs did not stay in place from the start. I bought it for our 6 year old son who loves airplanes. After several hours of playing, other pieces started to loosen out of their holes (vertical tails, bombs, Pave Penny) but he still loves his Warthog. As a model to sit on the stand for display, glue may not be necessary, but for playing, this will need cementing. The instructions include very clear diagrams and are easy to follow.
- How accurate was the sizing? 10/10
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I bought this for my 7 year-old child. He didn't build it very quickly but I still recommend this kit for you. It all worked out very nicely. He enjoyed building it.
- How accurate was the sizing? The siving was great.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this was high.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.