I had never played Bocce or even seen a set . This was great fun with grandchildren. They weren't familiar with it either but were intrigued by the ancient roots of the game. It would have been nice if had instructions but no problem to look up on line.
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have nothing to compare with but seem to be great to me.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects
Boccia in the uk is a paralymic sport played by handicapped people. T he Boccia ball is made of leather and filled with a suitable material, which makes them easy to handle and play with.The bocce balls supplied are hard, heavy, plastic, with no feel, and totally unsuitable for playing Boccia, which is played indoors, in sports halls. I was very disappointed with this purchase
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? as far as one can see