Take along your bike on beach or mountain vacations with this sturdy steel motorcycle carrier. The carrier can hold up to 500 pounds and easily fits a two-inch hitch receiver. The corrosion-resistant powder-coated finish ensures years of reliable use....more
After reading the info about the ramp on this website, buying it, following directions to put it together and then loading a 430lb. motorcycle on it...it bent and was not usable. It is not reinforced in the right areas and the pin locations could use additional holes for securing the wheels due to spacing. I was completely disappointed in the quality and capability of this carrier vs. the statement of use. Might work for a 200- 300 lb. bike but not larger.The ramp is too short, needs another foot to be really usable. I would like to have my money back!!!
Can't beat the quality of this carrier for the price. I've used it for about a month now on various road trips to haul my dirt bike, and it's worked perfectly. It's small enough to stand against the wall in my garage when not in use, light enough to easily attach by myself, and easy enough to load/unload my bike without assistance. What more can you ask for in a carrier?
- Light, Sturdy;
- Easy to load/unload bike using included ramp;
- Small profile for garage storage;
- Wheel-pin provides extra level of safety in case a strap were to break;
- Able to load/unload from either side.
- Assembly was a bit tricky, but was able to accomplish without assistance;
- Ramp is a bit difficult to re-attach to carrier after bike is loaded due to tie-down hook location. Recommend re-attaching ramp prior to attaching 2nd tie-down, which is difficult if you're by yourself.
The negatives are minor, and you really can't beat this carrier for the price.
Shop Overstock.com and find the best online deals on everything for your home and your family. We work every day to bring you discounts on new products across our entire store. Whether you're looking for memorable gifts or everyday essentials, you can buy them here for less.Shop O.com®IT'S ALL ABOUT THE O - OVERSTOCK.COM