The front part of the jacket is zippered with an overlay flap that is attached with velcro. This double action will not allow cold air, but most importantly, rain to penetrate. I was so pleased with the response from my lady rider that I purchased a like jacket in yellow. The jacket is durable and rolls up nicely for saddlebag storage. I have priced various rain jackets at bike dealerships, Academy and other outlets with pricing more than doubled and for less than $$$ including shipping you could not go wrong. If there is a complaint, it would be with the selections of color, I wanted her to have a yellow one for greater visibility, but it was not available for women.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is well designed for a bike rider with the crew style collar that is very comfortable.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
This is VERY well-made jacket. Albeit a rain jacket, but can see wearing as a riding jacket to break the wind chill. I indeed wear an XXL,being a stocky farmboy and retired military and jacket of same size fits perfect. Love the way it zips, then seals off with solid velcro with a strap on each waist side with velcro to make fit better. VERY happy with this purchase and now my red and black riding gear is complete. You would EASILY pay 3 or 4X this at any cycling/ATV shop. Thanks overstock!
I loved my RX2 Men's Red and Black Waterproof Nylon Motorcycle Rain Jacket. Unfortunately I had to return it as it was a little too big and I thought the jacket was vinyl. Again thanks very much.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was a little too big as i had to return it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was of the finest quality.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? There were no known defects.
Just got this in this evening. Wow. What a great piece. I am 5'8, 170lbs. Slender shoulders. I put this on over my insulated riding jacket and it was perfect. Loose enough to where it wont pull when I am riding (sport tour bike) but snug enough where it wont flap excessively at a higher speed. I am heading back at the end of the month to the Texas hill country for the second time this month. This round will probably be in low 40's. I hope not to see rain like last ride with my cheapo gear, but I am looking forward to testing in colder temps just to see how it works as a cover. It has a great lumbar flap also. This is the second time I have purchased outerwear from Ostock.com and been completely thrilled. Ostock rocks!
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. felt the quality pulling it out of the bag.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? seems to be perfect
HUSBAND LOVES IT - HE CANNOT WAIT TO TRY IT OUT. SAID THAT IT MATCHES HIS BIKE JUST ABOUT PERFECTLY
- How accurate was the sizing? VER Y GOOD
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. NICE
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? YES