These are probably the best all around goggles I've used without spending over $200 on a pair. I had a pair for around 6-7 years. Used them across North America for a total of around 500 days. Also used them as a race goggle for downhill, Super G, GS, and slalom. Never leaked. Never really fogged up except in the middle of a humid downpour in Washington State while hiking. Very impact resistant (hit a gate face first at about 50 mph and no damage, just a stratch). Excellent vertical and lateral vision. Interchangable lenses are a snap. Loved them so much when I finnaly decided to retire my current pair I simply bought another. One of the best pieces of ski equipment I own.
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A one size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Have worn these just one time thus far, skiing in them in early January on a trip to Tahoe. They definitely provide all the coverage and protection you'd expect, and they are incredibly lightweight. That's really all I can say now. Continued use is what I need to do with them now. I'll let you all know. Good buy though so far. Pleased overall.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? As far as I could tell, yes