The first item arrived appearing as though it had been hit by a wrecking ball...LOL When I contacted Overstock, they were very supportive. The fact I had taken pictures certainly made it easier for both of us...the second unit arrived in perfect working condition...Thank you Overstock...you have earned my trust and future business! :-)
- How accurate was the sizing? Exactly as pictured and described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Satisfactory for the money
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No, but Overstock stood behind their product and replaced the item immediately!
All three exercise cycles looked as though they had been reshipped after someone else had returned because of problems with plastic cover on fan wheel , cracking or breaking when putting together. All three the sealed package of bolts and nuts and loose items had been opened and taped back up when returned.
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks fine but Plastic where bolts go through broken on all three.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I think so--looked like all had been opened and put back and sent back to Overstock.
I received the bike in a moldy box which looks as if it had been tampered with. Once open, several pieces of hardware to assemble the bike was missing. The actual plastic yellow frame was severely cracked and damaged. I sent the bike back and Overstock quickly sent out another replacement. Again, the new bike was cracked on the frame in the same place...which leads me to believe that this bike is defective and was either stored improperly, and/or the plastic is weak and susceptible to breakage.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Terrible - came broken - TWICE!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Frame broken