Wow I purchased this for my 3 years old grandson for Christmas I had to come write and tell all about this toy he recieved a lot of things but he just love this because of all the games he can play with balls , once he looks or plays with the other things he comes back and plays with this one Overstock.com you have done it once again great job.
game does not stand stable when popped up there needs to be some way to remedy this as it continually fell down in trial use.
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. plastic balls to use w/ game were crushed
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? see above
great for little kids! it's very easy to take with them to use at grandmom house would say its a good toy for you to be able to play with them!
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good for the money
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
THIS GAME SET FALLS OVER UNLESS SOMETHING IS PUT BETWEEN IT. IT REALLY ISN'T MUCH FUN. NOT WORTH BUYING!
- How accurate was the sizing? AS DESCRIBED
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. NOT GOOD VERY FLIMSY
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? THE BALLS CAME CRUSHED/ HAD TO BUY MORE
We bought this for our 3 year old for Christmas. He enjoys the basektball portion very much. He hasn't played the baseball game, I think he might be a little young to understand that concept. The skee ball part is lacking. It's not realistic to roll the plastic balls up through the tiny opening and into one of holes. He enjoys regular skee ball, but this skee ball version isnt feasible. Overall, he enjoys playing with it. And we like that it folds up easily for storage.
I bought this for my grandson after I read all the reviews alrady posted. So I was forewarned of the possiblility of some flaws, especially with the balls. I warned my daughter of the posibility of the balls being fragile and that she might need to buy some others at a dollar store or something. She was glad I gave her the heads-up because the game came with collapsed balls. They had some others that would work and absolutely LOVE this game! So happy I didn't let the warning keep me from buying it as a gift. It will be a great game for years to come as he develops his throwing skills.
This great toy, can be set up anywhere....Outside, on top of the table, at the end of the hall....etc....This is also a great toy to take camping or to the park.I love that when my kids are done playing, I can fold it up and put it in the closet. No Mess.
I returned this product as the toss balls were deflated because of packaging. I opted not to exchange it as I felt it wasn't worth the price.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I thought it was cheaply made
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
This popup is pretty light weight so a bigger kid would probably knock it over just by throwing the ball hard, but it is good for small kids. The balls are okay for tossing, but don't roll. They all arrived with dents because the plastic is Very light weight. We have other small ball toys that can be used with it for the rolling game. It is hard to fold up, but fortunately collapses flat and stores out of the way.
We ordered this for our daughter because she loves "basketball and baseball." The balls are very cheap but it does the trick for us right now as she is only 3. However, it isn't the highest quality toy we have ever purchased. It is perfect for outdoor use.