The kitchen is SUPER cute and my daughter loves it. However, it is way smaller than I though it would be. It sits rlly low on the ground and I will have to find something to stand it on so my daughter doesn't have to kneal to play with it. Also, there were no assembly instructions. Not a big deal for me but could be a major problem for other parents. Also, there are 12 screw holes and they only provided 8 screws.. The 8 screws seem to hold it together fine but doesn't make sense. I don't think it was well worth the money spent and I wouldn't buy it again. But my daughter loves it and after an hour of putting it together I didn't have it in me to break it down, send it back and figure out what to buy as a replacement.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was much smaller than I thought it would be. Sits low on the ground. Also, the oven mitts and apron are tiny and barely fit my petite 3yo.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? One piece was broken. There were no instructions on putting it together. And there were not enough screws for all the screw holes.
The kitchen was just the right size for our 2 year old grand daughter. She immediately began playing with it and you can tell it will be a favortie for a long time. There were no instructions in the box and I was glad that my husband was home to put it together. It was a bit tricky. We thought the screws were missing but after opening all the bags with the pans and utensils, we found them.
- How accurate was the sizing? Mitts very small as other reviews have commented on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Had to whttle down the the pegs on the oven door, they were square and the hole it fit in was round
I was very dissapointed in the quality of this item, i wanted something unique for my granddaughter, nd this looked to fit the bill, but after putting it together, it wobbled, and was not strudy my father used wood glue to keep togther for me to get to the house where i would give it to my granddaughter, when i gave to her, othr parts i did not think needed glue started falling off then the piece that came as a block (the sink) the bottom fell out needless to say, my 3 year old granddaughter still likes the part that glued together,
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it looks really good, but fell immediatly apart,
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? the skrew included did not hold the pieces together,
The kitchen playset is very pretty but Overstock.com should check everything in order to avoid broken pieces. My granddaughter loves it so we decided to glue the pieces but I´m not very happy about the condition. I have been buying many things lately and several orders were either scratched or broken, but the set is worth buying.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The kitchen set arrived with broken pieces that my daughter had to glue. I have pictures of the condition when we open the box.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
My daughter, 2 1/2 years old, was thrilled and is having lots of fun with the cute kitchen. The only problems are that she can't fit her hand in the potholders/oven mits. They are WAY too small! The tie on the apron is pretty short too but because she is not too concerned with having it tied, this is easy to overlook. We will either try to find her oven mits that fit or rip the stiching in order for her to at least get them on her hands. Aside from that it is very cute and she's happily cooking and baking away!