Bought as a gift. Was supposed to be in a case. It was torn. I had to replace case as I did not have time to return and get another gift.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. product okay, case was terrible
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? case was torn - terrible
I will have to get something to put the Dominoes into as they are Christmas Presents. The cases have dirt marks on them and are both cracked. The Dominoes were in a plastic package plastic bag that is split open. The set seems cheaply put together and I will keep them only because I can rebox them myself.
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The case is flimsy and both cases were cracked and had dirt on them. Did they come from somebody's garage floor?
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Do the cases come precracked?
Nice dominoes as expected. The box they came in, however, is an absolute joke. It fell apart before I even removed all the dominoes, and is just slightly too large so it doubles as a rattle. Be prepared to duct tape the heck out of it or use your own container.