I purchased this item so I could protect my mp3 player when I am swimming at the gym. The photo you see here is very deceptive. What I received was a 6 inch tall by 4 inch wide plastic bag that had a 1 inch plastic tab at the top that was hot sealed at three points on that 1 inch tab on either side of the bag to a hard plastic clip seen in the photo, the rest of the plastic bag was not attached to it. There was no apparent way this would actually work under water. I tested this theroy by closing the bag, filling my bathtub and imersing it underwater. I watched little bubbles rise from the bag as it began to slowly fill with water. Good thing my mp3 player was not inside it. I have asked Overstock for a return authorization and I will be packing it and the waterproof earphones I bought to go with it up and return them to Overstock. I can not recommend this poorly thought out design to you.
- How accurate was the sizing? Poor
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
I bought this case for my teen-age daughter for use in her tandem kayak. She loves it and feels that this case is secure and would protect her Iphone from water damage.
- How accurate was the sizing? It fits an Iphone 4s perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? defect free
This waterproof MP3 case holds my IPOD classic just fine, protecting it from hot tub moisture as expected. In fact, I find that I just leave the IPOD in the case for all uses. To charge and connect to the PC, I just open the case and slide the IPOD out slightly to access the connector. I never actually remove the IPOD from the case.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product looks well put together, and so far is waterproof as advertized.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes