This is my first set of golf clubs, and I wanted to make sure to keep them in good condition (they werent cheap and I shopped online and waited 4 months for them to be custom made) so I wanted to make sure I kept them in good condition because Id like to give them to my kids one day. Anyway I tried this generic brand that I bought at a local sporting goods store, it was a set that included 6 or seven heads ranging in size and was priced moderately at ***. I foolishly bought them without trying them out only to find the majority wouldnt fit any of my clubs and just looked lame. Needless to say I immediately returned them the following day and requested to see more stock (none of which they had). Fortunately a girl working at the counter recommended I try a website for golf apparel and accessories called **************** After returning home that evening I searched online (and found it at ****************) and purchased 2 knit acrylic custom head covers to sample. (Green and black). I was surprised to see the quick turn around because they arrived two days later (even though the site said 3-5). The packaging was sufficient because it wasnt fragile. The products were far superior in design then the previous set and you could tell based on the way they fit. I later purchased a few golf accessories and some other merchandise online from them including their towels, and I must admit I am very impressed. The price is decent considering theyre custom, and the customer service/materials are top notch. Im surprised I dont see more pros using them although maybe its because were not concentrating on it lol. The majority of their products are made from 100% cotton or acrylic and retain their soft feel. They add a sort of charm to my bag that really adds some flare to my bag.
- How accurate was the sizing? Pretty fit
The products was a gift and must say they have a good feel love the grips. the Irons give good action and impressed the rescue clubs are apart of set. love the standing bag.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Irons are very good, like the rescue clubs being apart of the set.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
It took a couple of buckets of balls to tune in, but worth the effort. Hitting the driver 250 - 270yrds. # Wood 210 -220 and the irons as I normally hit. Wish they would have included a sand wedge. Overall very pleased. Won our $ Nassau yesterday.
- How accurate was the sizing? Just right for me.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excllent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I am happy with the clubs, they work just fine for me. I am very happy that I purchased the insurance plan.
- How accurate was the sizing? just dandy
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lower quality clubs, but I am a lower quality golfer
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No, driver broke on the first day.