Don't bother buying this item. It is hard to sight. Poor workmanship.
- How accurate was the sizing? required extensive trial and error
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? defect. the on off switch failed after 10 trys
It does the job. I got it and attached it to my 9mm Taurus PT111 Millenium and it mounted well. Laser adjustment was a little hairy and I was afraid of stripping it since it seems delicate. Also, the screw on the back of the laser screws in tightly, but the laser sight unit is just a hair bit shaky which over a distance keeps from perfectly lining with my sights on my gun. Oh well.. If you want something inexpensive that'll show a laser dot that's 90% accurate to your sights, this works.. or else you'll need to go all out and spend the $200 for the nice one!
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Okay
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes