This is a nice bike, but it is not described very well. It is definetly a kids bike. It is very small. It says the height max is 5'3", there is no way anyone over 4 feet tall could comfortably ride it. I'm sure it's great for small children though. I bought it since I'm only 5'2" and under the weight limit of 200 lbs thinking I'd be able to fit the smaller bike. This is not true at all, it is definetly a kids bike!
Love the comfort and exercise work out I get from this bike but it is much lower to the ground than the standard bike, so cars have a harder time seeing you, so safety is a must or use on a bike trail where you don't have traffic. Great buy!
My daughter loved it. it was easy to put together, especially with color pictures to show you what to use and where it goes. she rode it all day, even when she was tired.
- How accurate was the sizing? grt
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I bought this for my little boy--age 8--but my twelve-year old loves to ride it too. The length between the seat and peddles is adjustable, so it can grow with him. the steering and braking are unique, but he picked it up within a few minutes. I highly recommend this item...hours and hours of fun already!
- How accurate was the sizing? It's smaller than the write-up indicates, but someone else's review helped me know.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent, sturdy--HEAVY!--but apparently rides very smoothly.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.