The Happy Giddy cart was the Easter "basket" for my toddler (18 mo) daughter this year. She has enjoyed piling it with toys and rolling it from room to room in our house. We have not taken it for a spin outdoors yet, but it seems sturdy enough to handle some outdoor play. I think an older child might be too rough on the cart, but it seems great for toddlers. Bonus - it can serve as toy storage when not in use, and makes "cleaning up" the playspace more fun. Another Melissa and Doug toy I am pleased to have purchased.
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems sturdy enough to withstand toddler play. Graphics are bright and cheerful.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
The great grandaughter loves puting everything in it and pushing it around. It is good in the house or out.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
although this item looks very cute and the kids loved it it was broken in the first few days for the price it should have had a much better handle it took a small 3 and four year old n about an hour and a half to break the handle i also thought it should have had small wheels on the back legs it was for children not adults they don't comprehend the wheel barrel lift design and it can actually scratch a newly finished hard wood finish i could have bought a store cart for kids from i believe from of one of the more quality toy makers for the same price and even less that was very well made, but i was led to the water by the cute design of the cart in the picture. i would have never bought this for the *** if i had seen this in a store and know it did not break because a child was in it it broke when the handle was resting on the floor and one stepped on it trying to get something out of the cart
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. real junky hte handle broke on the first day by a 4 year old
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? not really the handle should have been thicker and stronger