My daughter in law sent it back and I got my credit. thank you overstock for standing behind your products. That's why I buy from you. most Items I do not see since they go right to Washington to my Grand daughter. I am so happy I found a reliable web site to use. Thank you again.
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. eye lash fell off first day
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? other than loose eye lash it was ok
I was really excited about buying this baby for my 3 year old. I was having a hard time finding a cute baby that she didn't already have. When I received it, I realized it was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. It's also very stiff and hard to put into a baby stroller or highchair. After about an hour of play, both eyelashes had fallen off and I noticed the stuffing was coming out around the arms and legs. Unfortunately, I will probably be sending back.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. eyelashes fell off right away. Stitching starting to come undone around arms and legs.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? not sure
I purchaced this doll for my daughter for Christmas. She was so happy she named the baby Lucy. She cared for it like a real baby, changing her diaper and clothes. About 3 weeks after Christmas she called me at work screaming. Lucys head came off. For the money I really expected better quality. I do have to say though that when I called overstock they were appologitic and sent me the shipping label for a refund.