Moms: tell you a secret: This is great underwear for boys during the summer when school is out and they do so much running around. I got my young son a pack of these and he wanted to start wearing them every day. Loves the feel/fit. At this price, you can get a half dozen or more, no sweat!
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is just fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
This is a great non-cup supporter and comfortable enough for daily wear. To compare this with the Bike Performance Cotton line, the waistband on this is a little wider and not so tight. The waistband has a light grip, but not a death grip. The edges can be a little rough when it's brand new. The pouch breathes better than the Bike Performance Cotton supporter, and this keeps your skin in better condition, even after a hot day. The pouch elastic is springy and comfortable (once you're used to a supporter, that is). It keeps you in position and hugs you just the right way. Leg straps also feel great - springy elastic that offers plenty of stretch but not too tight. As the supporter gets older, the leg straps get curly. That's the only bad thing. The thing I like about this supporter is the waistband doesn't sit too high. (It's not low-rise, though: once you pull it on and tuck yourself in, it sits at the same height as a brief.) The overall fit for a guy's contours is so comfortable, you'll be re-ordering to have a week's supply. At least.
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Best in any brand.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Ones I've worn have been.