This is my first ever new bike and I'm 46 years old. The packaging was not strong enough to withstand time in transit. Although all parts were accounted for, one of the wheel reflectors arrived broken at the bottom of the carton. Assembly was a breeze, but the instructions need to be more clear, especially for others who might be as mechanically inclined. Both wheels "wobbled" when spun, but I was able to make small adjustments to a few wheel.spokes and now both wheels spin freely without rubbing against the brake pads. You will also need to adjust both brakes.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this bike was acceptable.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes!
VERY DISAPPOINTED. GAVE TO MY GRANDSON FOR 12TH BIRTHDAY AND THE BIKE HAS STOPPED FUNTIONING. A PIECE OF JUNK.
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very disappointed. looked good but gave to my 11 year old grandson for his 12th birthhday and the bike has fallen apart. my daughter said it is a piece of junk. theey are a biking family and know and use bikes daily.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? looked that way until it was taken for a ride.