Mag-Lite makes the very best flashlights. Having just survived SANDY and ATHENA, I can tell you that for ten days my MAGS were constant companions...
- How accurate was the sizing? DNA
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top-Drawer
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
Well, I got a few of these before Sandy hit, because of the steep discount and the reputation of Mag-lite. As batteries were impossible to find,during the storm, we were more than judicious in their first time use: As in find the bathroom and return and turn it OFF. With that we went through 9 D batteries between 2 flashlights that were used maybe a few hours. Figuring we might be as much as 15 days without power, they were not used for general lighting. Oh and the rubber on/off button cover fell off one and will probably never be found. If it's too good too be true then it's too good to be true. (Slapping self in head.)
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No