Like all the other reviews this is a small under the seat bike sack - with that said it is perfect for me. I don't like the larger ones as they tend to rub up against my inner thighs on long rides. THis one is perfect. Holds a set of keys and phone and a couple dollars. If you are looking for something to hold a tire repair kit and all those items listed above then this is not for you. However, for me it works perfectly.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
great for a few small items that,s what i wanted ,mount,s under my seat with pleanty of room left from the rear light
- How accurate was the sizing? a little smaler then i thought
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
The bike bag is REALLY small but large enough for a cell phone, garage door opener and keys. There are no instructions on how this thing gets attached to the bike but since the straps are fastenened with velcro, you just make do with what you are given. There is nothing wrong wtih the bag. However, I did think from the given dimensions, that it would be a tad larger. Made me think that I could have gone to a discount store and gotten a small fanny pack and tied it to my bike with the same result.