This is a fun toy for toddlers. It goes a little faster than the cars that are operated with buttons controlled with kids' hands - there is a foot "pedal" to make the motorcycle go. And perhaps a 3-wheeled motorcycle isn't quite as stable as a 4-wheeled "car", but on the whole, I'd recommend this product. My toddler grandsons like it. My husband, who has been putting little boys' toys together for 40+ years, said the instructions were absolutely terrible - took him two nights to get the thing together!
The description on overstock said the Lil Rider had lights and sound effects and it doesn't. I think my grandson would have enjoyed the tricycle a little more if it had them. The age range on Overstock said 2 to 5 years and the info that come with the tricycle said 3 to 5 years. My grandson just turned 2.
- How accurate was the sizing? pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far ok
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? had to modify the front wheel spacers
This might look a little cheap... but it's fantastic. The first night she got it, my grand daughter slept with it "on" her bed! That's how much she loves it. Her parents moved it when she fell asleep, of course. The speed it perfect! Not too slow and definitely not too fast. She learned to steer quickly and uses it daily. The battery, once it is charged, stays charged for over a week. We love this little rider !!!!
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I love this bike. My two year old is a little scared of it because it is faster than expected however he will be able to use it for a long time to come. There were a couple of missing pieces but Overstock sent them as soon as I called to let them know.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? There were missing pieces but Overstock sent replacements