For the price this is a good item, although manufacturer said was for 3-7 yr. olds. I can't see that as my 15 mo.old fits on it perfectly, although maturity wise he is too young, but to give you an idea how small it is. Instructions say that you should not charge the battery over 12 hrs at a time. That is kind of tough, guess a timer would work.
I ordered this bike for my 2 1/2 year-old grandson for Christmas. As soon as he walked into my home and saw the bike next to the Christmas tree, he immediately sat on it, assuming it was his. He didn't bother opening any other gifts. If he's happy, I'm happy. Even his big brother (8 y-o) rode on it. The reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the assembly instructions were horrible. Thankfully, my husband was able to figure out the pieces and put it together.
Great item my grandson loves it. When he comes over it's the first thing he wants to play with.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was great my grandson loves it.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I am sorry i bought this product, everything i have bought from overstock has been cheaply made and I am no longer going to buy from this company. They sent me the missing parts but no sorry or anything, it was oh well too bad....
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheaply made missing parts
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? missing parts